- Past/Present Employment
- Assistant Professor, University of Calgary (2020 – Present)
- Senior Data Scientist, Bank of Canada (2018 – 2020)
- Data Scientist, Apption Inc, Canada (2016 – 2018)
- Researcher & Software Developer, IBM Canada (2011 – 2015)
- Software Developer, Recognia Inc. (acquired by Trading Central), Canada (2008 – 2010)
- Lecturer, International Islamic University, Bangladesh (2005)
- PhD 2018, McGill University
- MSC 2008, Queen’s University
- BSc 2004, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
My research lies at the intersection of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and SE (Software Engineering) and aims to develop framework for improved productivity and quality in the workflows of AI and SE practitioners.
I am the founding director of the Data Intensive Software Analytics (DISA) Lab.
I am always looking for motivated and hard- working students. The student should have strong background in software engineering, machine learning, and human-computer interaction.